High quality, sharp and durable rotary cutter replacement blades are a must for any fiber artists or quilter. These rotary blades are designed with durability and longevity in mind and are perfect for any fiber art purpose. Each blade goes through multiple sharpening stages so that you get the longest lasting blades possible. There’s nothing like starting a project with a quality blades, and you’ll notice the how much better these blades cut immediately. These rotary cutter blades are made from strong tungsten SKS-7 alloy tool Japanese steel to ensure that they last as long as possible and that they stay sharp through multiple uses and it is ideal for cutting multiple layers of fabric, paper, felt and vinyl at once.
- FITS YOUR ROTARY CUTTER – Compatible with ALL rotary cutters including Olfa® & Fiskars®
- 10 REPLACEMENT 45MM BLADES – Pack includes 10x45mm high quality rotary cutter replacement blades
- TUNGSTEN SKS-7 STEEL – Constructed from durable and strong tungsten SKS-7 alloy tool Japanese steel
- RESISTANT TO WEAR – High grade 45mm blades stay sharp for a longer time than other blades
- CUT UP TO 4 FABRIC LAYERS – These rotary cutters can cut up to 4 fabric layers at once and are perfect for quilting