Heat seal appliques are easy to put on an apparel, tote case, spot mats, sheets, etc. APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS; (1) Preheat iron to “cotton” setting. DO NOT USE STEAM DURING APPLICATION. (2) place design and address with thin pressing cloth. (3) Press straight down with constant pressure for 25 seconds. DO NOT IRON BACKWARDS AND FORWARDS. (4) Allow to cool completely before using. Heat seal to cotton and cotton polyester fabrics. NEVER AFFECT RAYON, NYLON OR TRI ACETATE FABRICS. These designs are device washable and dry cleanable. Maker suggests delicate cycle of automatic washer and line dry.
- Heat seal to polyester/cotton materials. Usually do not affect rainwear (waterproof), very elastic, rayon, nylon or tri-acetate fabrics. As soon as applied, applique is permanently attached to apparel and it is washable, dryable and dry cleanable. For machine washing, turn garment inside-out before washing and drying.
- Appliques and embroidered patches are ironed onto what you can iron: shirts, jeans, caps, blouses, jeans, skirts, etc. Make your backpack or tote unique! Think you are not innovative? With an iron on you can create a new look immediately. It’s soooo simple!
- For special items supposed to last for many years, such as for instance quilts, ironing regarding patch then reinforcing with a few stitches is an effective way to ensure permanent positioning.
- Appliques can even be included with paper using glue, or sewn onto certain materials, and this decorating concept is not limited to the iron-on strategy.
- This system comes sealed inside manufacturer authorized packaging and can have a real life time guarantee that is good for one free replacement during the original buyers’ life. Producer guarantee is guaranteed in full when your purchase has any maker defects that occur throughout your ownership of this product.