The single downturn feller turns the fabric downward into a perfectly straight single turn hem.
You won’t have to press your hems before using this feller, making downturn hems easy.
This foot comes in three sizes for your preference in depth.
This foot was created for the Evolve and Coverstitch machines.
- This product is a 1/4-inch (about 6.5mm) width.
- This product, Ovation (BLES8), Evolution (BLE8W-2) and Sashiko-2 (BLQK2), 3 of mechanical exclusive use. It can’t be used by a Serger machine for anything but these 3 kinds, so please be careful.
- When this “Single Downturn Feller Foot” is used, even if you don’t iron, you break the fabric end with the same width completely, so labor effectiveness improves.
- You finish sewing beautifully without the width’s changing when sewing the long distance straight.
- This products is the pure regular items Babylock company is selling! Genuine Products of Babylock.