Product DescriptionBrother 1034D 3 or 4 Thread Serger with Easy Lay In Threading with Differential Feed
The Brother 1034D serger qualities a 3/4 lay-in thread program with lower looper threader.Stitch choices include 4 thread overlock 3 thread overlock narrow hem rolled hem plus ribbon lock stitches.Additionally you are able to sew blind hem pin tuck plus flat lock stitches by buying optional presser feet.The machine has a free arm/flat bed convertible sewing surface.The 1034D moreover provides a F.A.S.T. lower looper threading program for simple thread changes.The differential feed improves sewing results on stretch or thin materials to provide we a best finish. Snap-on presser feet enable fast plus simple changes to transition to every desired stitch.The 1034D equally involves an instructional movie tape to create serging quickly simple plus fun. This machine refuses to conform to International electronic codes. Warranty is voided outside the US.
Brother 1034D 3 or 4 Thread Serger with easy to use lay in threading, differential feed, instructional DVD, bilingual manual, and toll-free customer support
Designed for finishing the edges and hems of a wide range of fabrics, including formal wear, linens and stretchy fabrics, and for creating ruffles and decorative edges, the Brother 1034D Serger is the perfect addition to any sewing room. This reliable, easy to learn and use 3 or 4 thread serger features 22 stitch functions, and snap-on, interchangeable creative feet. Stitch options include 4 thread overlock, 3 thread overlock, narrow hem, rolled hem, and ribbon lock stitches. With its differential fabric feed, the 1034D helps you achieve better stitch quality, for a more even, professional finish, even on very thin or stretchy fabrics. Threading is easy, with the color-coded upper thread guides and lower looper threading system. Plus, the included snap-on presser feet allow for quick and easy changes to transition to each desired stitch. To help you get started, the 1034D includes an instructional video, and a complete, printed instructional manual in English and Spanish. Backed with a 25-year limited warrantee, and free phone support for the life of the product.
Versatile stitch optionsSelect from 4 thread overlock, 3 thread overlock, narrow hem, rolled hem, plus ribbon lock stitches.
Easy threadingThe 1034D has simple to follow, color-coded lay-in threading, plus the lower looper threading program is made to ensure the thread stays proper inside spot.
Differential fabric feed for better stitch qualityThe differential cloth feed assists boost the stitch standard on most kinds of cloth, particularly significant whenever sewing stretchy, knitted, or thin materials. Differential feed ratio is 0.7 to 2.0.
Fast, up to 1300 stitches per minuteSaves time, plus provides top quality stitching, even at about a excellent 1300 spm speed.
Adjustable stitch widthThe stitch width is conveniently modified between 5mm to 7mm from left needle, helping to offer the most perfect stitch width for a project.
Removable free armJust slide off the removable arm to serge cylindrical goods including sleeves.
Uses standard sewing machine needlesNo have to buy specialized needles – the 1034D may use many standard house sewing machine needles.
Plus, these outstanding features:• Bilingual operation manual and instructional CD:
The 1034D comes complete with an instructional video, and a printed, English and Spanish operation manual.
• Adjustable on/off knife feature:
The knife can be adjusted on or off by a simple lever operation. Useful for pintucking and flatlock.
• Adjustable foot pressure:
The pressure of the presser foot is fully adjustable, to help ensure consistently highly quality stitching on both heavy and light fabrics. Loosening the pressure for lightweight materials will help prevent puckering, and will allow for easier sewing of curves.
• Removable stitch finger:
Helps ensure consistently well-formed stitches along fabric edges.
• Brightly lit workspace:
No more task lights needed, as brilliant light floods the needle area.
• Optional feet available:
Expand your options with additional Brother serger feet, available for additional purchase. For reinforced tape or elastic applications, be sure to use the optional Brother SA212 Serger Elastic Application Foot.
In the box• Accessory feet:
Multi-purpose guide foot
• Foot controller
• Accessory bag with needle set, 4 spool nets, tweezers, cleaning brush, hexl wrench, trim trap
• Soft cover
• Instructional CD
• Bilingual English/Spanish procedure manual
• 25-year limited warranty
About Brother International Corporation
Brother International Corporation has earned its reputation as a leading supplier of innovative products for home sewing and embroidery enthusiasts. The company is recognized for its high-quality, state-of-the-art machines and accessories, offering ease of use and flexibility at affordable prices. Brother is a wholly owned subsidiary of Brother Industries Ltd.
Brother 1034D 3 or 4 Thread Serger with easy to use lay in threading,
Versatile stitches functions
- Reliable, high performance 3/4 thread serger delivers professional edge finishing on a wide range of fabrics, including knits, linens and formal wear. Create ruffles, decorative edges, gathers; join laces; serge narrow sleeves, spaghetti straps, and more!
- 22 built-in stitch functions with 4-thread overlock, 3-thread overlock, narrow, rolled hem, and ribbon lock stitches, with specialty stitch functions for formal and bridal wear, home decor and crafts, heirloom and reinforced tape applications
- Differential fabric feed;for truly professional, even stitch quality, even on thin, knitted, and stretchy fabrics
- Easy to thread, easy to learn and use; with included instruction video, printed manual, and completely color-coded and numbered upper and lower looper threading. Includes free phone support for the life of the product, and a 25-year limited warranty
- Comes complete with 2 snap-on feet, foot controller, soft cover, needles and more. Uses standard sewing machine needles. Please note: This machine is not recommended for use in countries that do not support 120V AC, even if a voltage adapter is in use.