Product DescriptionBrother PE770 5 inch x7 inch Embroidery-only machine with built-in memory, USB port, 6 lettering fonts and 136 built-in designs
The PE-770 is the newest computerized embroidery machine which is compatible with USB Memory Sticks! Import designs as much as a maximum of 5″ x 7″. Utilize the Brother Memory Card Library for a lot more designs. Now you are able to embellish everything from house d cor to T-shirts with 1 of 136 built-in embroidery patterns such as delicate scrollwork, intricate florals, classic quilt patterns so more. Built-in frame shapes plus edge designs to frame the embroidery Memory function to protect designs for future employ Maximum Embroidery Speed – (stitches per minute) 650 Decorative Patterns – 136 Embroidery Rotation – 1 degree, 10 degree, or 90 degree increments Monogramming Fonts – 6 Frame Patterns – 10 frames, 12 borders Bobbin winding program Super Simple System Bobbin Easy Set Bobbin Needle Threading System Advanced In the box – Seam ripper,bobbins,needle set,cleaning brush, screw motorists, spool caps, spool net,scissors,accessory bag, manual, plus reference guide Manufacturer’s 25 Year limited Warranty
Brother PE770 5”x7” Embroidery-only machine with built-in memory, USB port, 6 lettering fonts, 136 built-in designs, and toll-free customer support
Take your embroidery to the next level with the feature-rich, user-friendly PE770 embroidery-only machine from Brother. With its expansive, 5”x7” embroidery field, you’ll be able to stitch larger designs appropriate for jackets, bags and home décor items, and have more space to combine and rotate designs, lettering, frames and borders for truly custom, one-of-a-kind creations. Choose from the built-in library of 136 designs, and for even more options, use the built-in USB port to import designs from a USB memory stick. The PE770 also offers built-in memory, so you can save your designs for future use. Perfect for home embroiderers looking for a fast, versatile, dedicated embroidery machine they can grow with over time. Backed by a 25-year limited warranty and free phone support for the life of the product.
Large 5″x7″ embroidery areaThe expansive 5″x7″ embroidery region provides we the area we require for bigger lettering plus monograms, combining designs with less rehooping, plus for greater designs on jacket backs, tote bags, plus quilt squares.
Easy-to-use, backlit LCD touch screen displayWith the easy-to-view, 1.4″ x 2.7″ touch screen LCD show, you’ll have access to sophisticated shape plus modifying qualities which are effortless to navigate plus user friendly.
Design Editing featuresRotate, mirror-image, heighten plus decrease the scale of the designs, plus see how the edited shape looks, appropriate found on the LCD show, before stitching.
Built-in memoryImport designs from a USB stick, or import designs bought from iBroidery.com plus different websites. Plus, you are able to download machine changes to keep a machine about date. (USB stick not included)
Embroidery card slotUse the built-in embroidery card slot to stitch designs from Brother embroidery cards, accessible for separate buy.
Easy threading, with automatic needle threaderJust follow the numbered threading diagram printed found on the machine. Next, with all the automatic needle threader, the thread is forced right by the eye of the needle.
Quick-set bobbinSimply drop inside the bobbin, pull the thread by the slot, and begin embroidering.
Auto thread trimmerA real time-saver, the car thread trimmer enables we to have a upper plus lower threads cut for we, with merely the touch of the switch.
iBroidery CompatibleBrother embroidery clients can buy thousands of fabulous exclusive, downloadable embroidery designs on www.iBroidery.com. Select from a multitude of choices, including licensed characters from Warner Bros., Nickelodeon, Disney, Disney▪Pixar, and limited edition designs within the Brother shape library. All at the fingertips at a cost you’ll love.
About Brother International Corporation
Brother International Corporation has earned its reputation as a leading supplier of innovative products for home sewing and embroidery enthusiasts. The company is recognized for its high-quality, state-of-the-art machines and accessories, offering ease of use and flexibility at affordable prices. Brother is a wholly owned subsidiary of Brother Industries Ltd.
Brother PE770 5”x7” Embroidery-only machine
136 built-in embroidery designs and 6 lettering fontsThe PE770 embroidery-only machine makes it simple to embellish everything from house decor to T-shirts! Built into this machine are 6 embroidery lettering fonts plus 136 decorative designs – including delicate scrollwork, intricate florals, classic quilt patterns, so more. And when it’s time to add the finishing touch, choose from 10 built-in frame shapes plus 12 edge designs.
In the box• PE770 Computerized Embroidery Machine
• One 5″x7″ embroidery hoop
• Embroidery arm
• Dust cover
• Accessory bag with seam ripper, needle set, cleaning brush, screwdrivers (2), spool caps (3), scissors, bobbins (3)
• 25 year limited warranty
• Power cord
• English/Spanish procedure manual
- Expansive 5 inch x 7 inch field, and back lit LCD display screen. Enjoy ample space for larger designs and lettering, and combine designs with less rehooping. Easily view your designs and editing options on the large, back lit display before stitching.
- 136 built-in embroidery designs and 6 lettering fonts. Designs include beautiful scrollwork, florals, and quilt patterns; plus 10 frame shapes and 12 border styles.
- Virtually unlimited design options, with built-in memory. Import designs from your USB memory stick with the USB port, or memory card designs with the built-in card slot. Store your purchased or custom edited designs to built-in memory, for future use.
- Extensive design editing. Rotate, mirror-image, increase and decrease the size of your designs, and see how your edited design looks on the large, easy-view back lit LCD display before stitching.
- Reliable, easy threading of both top thread and bobbin, and auto thread cutter, for consistent stitching and precision thread trimming. Please note: this machine is not recommended for use in countries that do not support 120V AC, even if a voltage adapter is in use.