Brother SE1800 Sewing And Embroidery Machine With 136 Built-In Embroidery Designs, 6 Fonts, 184 Sewing Stitches, 5×7 Embroidery Field, integrated Memory, 11 Sewing Feet, & Including device instance
The versatile Brother SE1800 computerized sewing and embroidery machine is made for the ultimate sewing and embroidery experience, using its considerable range of 184 sewing stitches, 10 buttonhole designs, 136 embroidery designs, 6 embroidery lettering fonts and maximum 5×7 inch embroidery field. Beyond the built-in sewing stitches and embroidery designs, this model allows you to design your own sewing stitches and import bought embroidery designs, for virtually unlimited innovative options. Included is a generous choice of add-ons, with a 5×7 inches and a 5×12 inch multi-position embroidery hoop, difficult protective carrying case for easy transport, embroidery base, 11 quick-change sewing legs and much more.
- Expansive 5×7 inches embroidery industry provides area for larger designs, along side a 5×12 inch multi-position frame lets you combine designs with less rehooping. View designs and editing options on the big, backlit LCD display.
- Includes 136 built-in embroidery designs and 6 embroidery lettering fonts. Designs include breathtaking scrollwork, florals and quilt habits, plus 10 frame forms with 12 border designs.
- 184 integral sewing stitches, with 10 buttonhole designs and a comprehensive variety of attractive stitches such as for example scallop, smocking, shell tuck, heirloom and drawnwork. Make use of the sideways sewing feature for applique and cylindrical sewing. Design your decorative sewing stitches utilizing the My Custom Stitch function, and make use of the sideways sewing feature for applique and cylindrical sewing.
- Practically unlimited embroidery design options, with integrated memory. Import designs with a USB stick (maybe not included), and store your purchased or custom edited designs to integrated memory, for future usage.
- Includes hard machine case and 11 sewing feet, with a buttonhole, overcasting, monogramming, zipper, zigzag, blind stitch, switch fitting, stitch guide, adjustable zipper piping, non-stick and open-toe legs.