Product DescriptionBrother XL2600I Sew Advance Sew Affordable 25-Stitch Free-Arm Sewing Machine
XL2600i Easy-to-use sewing machine with 25 built-in stitches. Perfect for everyday sewing
The Brother XL2600i is perfect even for beginner sewers, with features that are easy to learn and use, a lightweight compact style and an instruction manual that helps take you through everything from basic setup to custom-sized buttonholes. This versatile sewing machine is perfect for so many home sewing projects such as altering and creating clothing, crafting, quilting, home decor and more. Loaded with features, the Brother XL2600i offers 25 built-in utility, decorative and heirloom stitches, and a built-in free arm that allows you to easily sew hems on pants or shirt sleeves. It comes with built-in convenience features such as a 1-step auto-size buttonholer, easy needle threader and drop-in bobbin, all designed to make your everyday sewing quick, easy, and fun. Includes bilingual English/Spanish instruction manual, 25-year limited warranty, and free phone support for the life of the product.
Easy stitch selectorChoosing a stitch is because simple because turning the dial.
Easy threading system, with automatic needle threaderJust follow the threading diagram printed on the machine, plus then have the built-in automatic needle threader take care of threading the needle for we. It couldn’t be simpler.
Jam-resistant top drop-in bobbinSimply drop inside a bobbin, pull the thread from the slot, and begin sewing.
One-step, auto-sized buttonholesEasily create custom-sized buttonholes with all the built-in, one-step buttonhole stitch plus the included buttonhole foot. And employ the included switch installing foot to then sew on every switch.
Plus, these outstanding features:• Super simple bobbin winding
With your upper thread in place, and the bobbin set on the winder, just push the bobbin control to the right – and your bobbin is wound for you. Fast, easy, and reliable.
• Built-in free arm for sewing cuffs plus sleeves
Perfect for sewing sleeves, pant legs on children’s clothing and other smaller cylindrical items.
About Brother International Corporation
Brother International Corporation has earned its reputation as a leading supplier of innovative products for home sewing and embroidery enthusiasts. The company is recognized for its high-quality, state-of-the-art machines and accessories, offering ease of use and flexibility at affordable prices. Brother is a wholly owned subsidiary of Brother Industries Ltd.
XL2600i Easy-to-use sewing machine with 25 built-in stitches
Exciting range of 25 built-in stitches
In the box• XL2600i Free Arm Sewing Machine • Presser feet:
• • Zipper foot
• Blind stitch foot
• Buttonhole foot
• Button installing foot
• Narrow hemmer foot
• Accessory pouch with needle set, twin needle, screwdriver, additional spool pin, bobbins (3), darning plate
• Power cord
• English/Spanish surgery manual
• 25 year limited warranty
- Free-arm sewing machine with 25 built-in stitches, each with multiple stitch functions; good for novices and everyday sewing projects
- Accessory storage built into free arm; includes 5 accessory presser feet and bilingual user’s manual
- Features needle threader, thread cutter, drop-in bobbin loading, and auto bobbin winding; 1-step auto-size buttonholer
- 110-volt machine operates with foot pedal; light bulb for workspace illumination
- We do not recommend using this machine in countries that do not support 120V AC even if a voltage adapter is in use.