The CSM1001 is a 3/4 HP (550 Watt) Brushless Servo engine which includes the Needle Positioner (synchronizer) see photo no. 3. Energy saving – Saves up to 70per cent Electricity. Speed: 0-4,200 RPM. The CSM1000 is the same model minus the synchronizer. The CSM1000 number of High Torque D.C. Electronic Servo Motors from Premier by Consew provided with: 1. Instruction manual / components list 2. Mounting equipment 3. Pulley address (belt guard) 4. 75mm pulley 5. Push-button on/off wire harness Features: 1. engine rotating direction establishing 2. Slow beginning rate 3. Maximum speed establishing Specification 1.110V or 220V, Singe Phase 2.Cycles: 50/60 3.Variable Speed to 4500 RPM 4.Power: as much as 550W
- Is effective on heavy duty devices Light weight engine Approx. 10 – 12 pounds
- Draws Minimal Electricity No Noise No Vibration whenever machine isn't running
- Very easy to adjust speed & engine way with buttons Adjustable gear tightener
- with Needle Positioner (synchronizer) Motor will run with or without the synchronizer.
- Utilizes the exact same mounting holes as a clutch engine