Product DescriptionDistinctive Premium Open Toe Even Feed Walking Sewing Machine Presser Foot SA188 with BONUS! Quilt Guide
The Distinctive Premium Open Toe Even Feed Walking Sewing Foot with BONUS! Quilt Guide is made to be selected whenever quilting several levels of cloth. The specific open toe shape enables for greater exposure whenever quilting plus piecing projects together. The top feed dogs of the strolling foot feeds the cloth whilst lower feeds of the sewing machine feed the cloth, therefore offering an even outcome. The adjustable guide attaches to the back of the strolling foot to sew parallel rows at even intervals. The Distinctive Premium Open Toe Even Feed Walking Sewing Foot with BONUS! Quilt Guide is produced to suit any Low Shank Sewing Machine. Distinctive Premium Sewing Feet are top quality sewing feet which offer the consumer with ease of utilize for jobs they might be very boring when completed by hand. Start sewing with all the ideal, Distinctive Sewing Feet. The Distinctive Sewing Foot blister packaging doubles because a set of instructions. Simply pull out the cardboard back, open it up and begin reading. You is sewing inside no time! Fits All Low Shank (Top-Loading Drop-In Bobbin Machines Only) Singer, Brother, Babylock, Euro-Pro, Janome, Kenmore, White, Juki, New Home, Simplicity, Necchi plus Elna Sewing Machines.
- The Unique Open Toe Design allows for Better Visibility when Quilting and Piecing Projects Together
- Comes Packed with a BONUS! Quilt Guide – This Adjustable Guide Attaches to the Back of the Walking Foot to Sew Parallel Rows at Even Intervals
- Provides Ease-of-Use for Tasks that Could be Extremely Tedious if Done by Hand / Blister Packaging Doubles as a Set of Instructions
- High Quality Premium Sewing Feet From Distinctive
- Fits All Low Shank (Top-Loading Drop-In Bobbin Machines Only) Singer, Brother, Babylock, Euro-Pro, Janome, Kenmore, White, Juki, New Home, Simplicity, Necchi and Elna Sewing Machines