Outus fabric fusing tape adhesive hem tape iron-on tape 17 inch by 7-5/ 8 yard
Iron-on adhesive width is 17 inch, length is 7-5/ 8 yards, 1 roll iron-on adhesive tape.
The adhesive is still holding strong after several washes and the fabric can be washed or dry cleaned. You can use several layer fusing tape at the same time when applying to the heavier object.
Makes strong and reliable work
Iron-on adhesive tape is enable to take place of stitches in most crafts and repairs, resulting durable stronger bond. Good helper for connecting the fabric together but not with a needle and thread.
How to use
Big size adhesive allows for a wider range of materials that can be bonded. Flat the clothes, cut a piece tape and place it in the seam, damp the clothes surface, then leave the iron on it for about 10 seconds moving iron back and forth.
They can be applied for hemming broken of cloths, fabric arts and crafts. Good for bonding between fabric, iron, leather and fiber as well as good for DIY, cosplay making, hems, no sew pillow cases, double backing ribbons, curtains.
Only adults can utilize carefully, kids should be kept away from fusible bonding working. Hitting process step by step, to avoid burnt.
1 x 17 Inch iron-on adhesive
- Big size sheet: the fusing tape is 17 inch in width, 7-5/ 8 yard in length, big size fabric fuse tape makes crafting and projects no-sew much easier
- Cuttable and adequate: the iron on hem tape can be cut to a smaller piece or some special patterns corresponding to the shape of craft
- Effective bond in work: fabric bonding tape makes strong and reliable work to take place of stitches in most crafts and repairs
- How to use: place the cutting fabric fusing tape in the seam, damp the clothes surface, then leave the iron on it for about 10 seconds moving iron back and forth
- Good DIY material: fusible bonding web tape allows for a wider range of materials that can be bonded and can be applied for hemming broken of cloths, fabric arts and crafts