SelfTek Fabric Fusing Tape
Securely bond fabrics that can be steam pressed, and the fusible iron on adhesive web can be applied to fabrics without sewing.
How to use the fabric fusing tape?
Place a suitable section of the double sided no-sew hem tape between 2 pieces of fabrics that you want to be stitched together, then ironing on the fabrics. Wait a few seconds till it was done.
Not suitable for very smooth or sticky fabric, try to avoid direct contact with high temperature, otherwise it will melt can’t finish the work requirements.
Package includes:2 X fabric fusing tape
- NO HEMMING TAPE – Securely bond fabrics that can be steam pressed, and the fusible iron on adhesive web can be applied to fabrics without sewing
- EASY TO APPLY – Flat the clothes, cut a piece tape and place it in the seam, damp the clothes surface, then leave the iron on it for about 10 seconds moving iron back and forth
- SEWING – Fusion hem tape offers home sewers and crafters some convenient and innovative ways to finish projects neatly and beautifully without strings and needles
- TIME-SAVING & DURABLE – Makes strong and reliable work to take place of stitches in most crafts and repairs, resulting durable stronger bond
- MULTIPLE USAGE – Can stick pants, jeans, dresses, skirts and other various fabrics together, except too smooth or sticky surface, such as denim, cotton, etc