Paiho USA Sew-On Loop Fasters is a roll of industry leading touch fastener with a high cycle life. Ideal for sewing, welding, and other projects; Sew-On Loop Fasteners are constructed from 100% nylon that maintains normal bonding performance during 1000 hours at a temperature range of 56.7 degrees Celsius to 93 degrees Celsius. Built to last and maintain shape, structure, and function, the Sew-On Loop Fasteners are heat and cold resistant with a water resistance of 50% of closure strength in water.
- Leading hook and loop touch fastener in the industry with a high cycle life.
- Nylon construction ideal for sewing, welding, and other projects.
- Heat resistance melting point: Hook: 230 degrees C, Loop: 180 degrees C.
- Cold resistance increases as temperature decreases -20 degrees C and below.
- Water Resistance Retains 50% of closure strength in water and recovers 100% of strength after drying.