Heat transfer vinyl (HTV) is the answer to your personalizing projects! Of all the garment decorating methods available, heat transfer vinyl is one of the least expensive and easiest to get involved in. HTV is either a polyurethane (PU) or poly vinyl chloride (PVC) material that comes on a clear carrier sheet. Designs are cut from the material while leaving the carrier intact for application. Siser heat transfer vinyl is available in a wide selection of colors and finishes such as glitter, flock, glow in the dark, and even patterns! There are several methods to cut HTV, such as desktop cutters like the Silhouette Cameo & Cricut, higher volume cutters such as the Roland GX-24 & Graphtec Expert, and the low-tech approach of cutting by hand with an X-Acto knife or paper punches! Once your design is cut, the excess material that isn’t part of the design is removed or “weeded” away. Weeding is the process of taking a tool and pulling the excess material away from the carrier. When your design is cut and weeded, you can heat apply it to a variety of fabrics using a heat press or household iron on the correct fabric setting for a look that’s one of a kind every time!
- Siser EasyWeedTM Heat Transfer Vinyl is the most trusted heat transfer vinyl brand in the world. Heat transfer vinyl is so durable that, when applied properly, will outlast the shirt’s fabric
- Siser EasyWeedTM is CPSIA Certified so it’s perfect for decorating children’s clothing and accessories. Keep your kiddos safe, stylish, and chemical free with EasyWeedTM and other Siser materials!
- Siser EasyWeedTM applies at a lower temperature than competitor material, backing can be peeled hot or cold and doesn’t lift during weeding. It’s also extremely durable wash after wash and uses a lower pressure setting for application.
- EasyWeedTM is thinner than others on the market and offers a one-second tack application that’s great for multiple layers. EasyWeed has a pressure sensitive carrier that allows you to offer detailed designs on a wide variety of fabrics.
- Heat transfer vinyl is so durable that, when applied properly, will outlast the shirt’s fabric. Great for use in cutting machines such as Silhouette Cameo, Portrait, Curio, Brother ScanNCut 1 & 2, CM100DM, CM250, CM550DX, CM350R, CM350, CM650W, and Cricut.